Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartmcs

Disciple of Prayer
praise that God had helped my son to find a part time job. i know things will follow soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I give thanks honour and praise to Jesus my Savior and God the father for their presence and faithfulness in my life this morning. I come to them now asking once again for provision for my travel. The day soon approaches and I continue to stand on the promises of god to supply all my needs and...
Replies
13
Views
353
Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
180
Please join with me in praise. I asked for prayer alot but want to focus on only the positive this week: I got my speech written for the disability event, ###'s job is still letting him work from home. ### and ### are both relatively healthy at the moment. My blood disorder hasn't been too bad...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom