"Praise You Jesus Christ". Please help me. ...

Pegasemai

Disciple of Prayer
"Praise You Jesus Christ". Please help me. Show me way to overcome my current situation. I want to be settled. Help me.. ###
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to cover me, cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Anoint, Protect, Work in me, and Use me to do Your will for Your glory and good pleasure. Let my gifts make room for me and bring me into the presence of great men and women. Bless and strengthen me to always walk in humility unto You, and be worthy of the calling You have placed upon my life. And God I don't want to miss a Word You speak, so quiet my heart and settle my spirit so that I will hear and listen to You. God do the same for the writer of this prayer, and every man, woman, and child in my phone contact list that has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. God please forever and always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me. I think that I just want to go to sleep and not wake up again. Tomorrow is my ### th wedding anniversary with my wife that you have given me and we have been together for almost ### years. I asked you at the age of ### years old to allow me to have a...
Replies
10
Views
158
Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
198
Good morning dear God it's me again asking for help! I woke up early this morning with a terrible idea of going down stairs to either have a cold beer or to make a JB and sprite like I did ### days ago. Thank you for helping me to go back to sleep. Please remove the pain in my Left shoulder and...
Replies
13
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom