Praise Yashua I have the strenght to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord my case is an emergency, I can't keep burying people in my family. Lord take whatsoever is causing the spirit of death in my family to backfire upon them by fire🔥. Lord, who ever is planning death, accidents, sickness, loses, limitations, backwardness and pains upon ### and my household...
Replies
8
Views
327
I pray, dear God, that you please look after ### and the kids. I pray, dear Jesus, that you give us a big financial breakthrough. Please let us hit the lottery. I could do so much good with that money. Please bring us back together as a family. Help me to break through this anxiety and...
Replies
7
Views
335
I need prayer to have the strength to pray when super intense sexual urges, being bombarded with a flood of sexual thoughts, intense sexual images, intense sexual fantasies. I have prayers but when the intensity becomes too strong. I am too weak to pray and instead do what I don't want to do. I...
Replies
9
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom