Praise the Lord, ...

Landulfen

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord,
I need your prayer as I have my exams from tomorrow......I don't know
what's wrong.....But me and my close friends are not able to clear the
exams.......Rest all the students have passed though they haven't written
anything in the exam......Also I need your healing prayer for my stomach
and prayer for me and my partner that The Lord may bless him and make him
a loving person as he was earlier.......I believe he is an angel for me as
he was there for me in my bad times.......Thank you......God bless you......
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s...
Replies
12
Views
167
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
199
Summary (due to privacy): Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. My stomach is bothering me (I'm recovering from some basic stomach surgery which was performed about 3 weeks ago). May God's Will Be Done. Again, please pray for one another. May God's Will Be Done in all of your...
Replies
11
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom