Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praise the Lord. Yes, God answered our prayers. Thanks to all the friends who have been praying for us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
91
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom