Praise the Lord, today I have an interview at ###, please pray that I may process my interview successfully and get selected, thank you JESUS and praise you JESUS.
Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NOW FOR MY OWN SANITY FREEDOM I WILL START DEFINITELY PLANNING ON MOVING GREATLY FROM ### THAT WAY I WONT HAVE TO CRY OR BE HERE ON ANYMORE I WONT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS IM NOT STUPID...
🙌🏼 Praise The Lord THE JOB I'm Seeking EXISTS... Had 1st Interview Today in My Field w/ Base, Comm+Benefits and the Right Position (First Exact Match in 16 Mo 😅) -- I pray I'd get that Job, They Schedule Me for 2nd Interview -- I ask favor with the owner and interviewer, keep bringing me to...