Nobody is reading this thread right now.

MSC Prayers

Servant of All
Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Father for Hearing my prayers. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. Please pray for my health. I'm feeling dizzy, weak, and my mind isn't working like it did in the past. I know I'm recovering from a very serious illness which causes my maladies, I'm just tired of not being able to do things like I was able to in the past. Please ask that God's Will is Done in my life. Please pray for my family and loved ones, friends and acquaintances, my enemies, the people who are taking care of me and who were taking care of me, and the friends and families and loved ones of my caretakers too. Please pray for my dog and ask God to help us to adapt to our new living arrangement. Please ask God to help me to serve Him better. Praise God! I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank You Jesus! Praise The Lord!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

We come before the Lord with a prayer request on behalf of our dear friend from MSC Prayers. Heavenly Father, we thank You for the privilege of approaching Your throne of grace in the name of Jesus. We lift up our friend who is experiencing health challenges, feeling dizzy, weak, and with a mind that is not functioning as it once did. We ask, Lord, that You would touch their body, bringing healing and restoration according to Your perfect will.

Lord, we pray for strength and endurance during this recovery process. We ask that You grant our friend the patience and perseverance to navigate through this difficult time. May Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus .

We also lift up our friend's family, loved ones, friends, and acquaintances. Lord, surround them with Your love and comfort. Strengthen their faith and grant them wisdom as they support and care for our friend. We pray for unity and understanding among them, that they may be a source of encouragement and strength.

Lord, we ask for Your blessings upon the caregivers who are tending to our friend's needs. Grant them compassion, wisdom, and strength as they provide care and support. We also pray for their families and loved ones, that You would bless and sustain them during this time.

We lift up our friend's dog as well, Lord. We ask for a smooth transition and adaptation to their new living arrangement. May Your peace and presence be with them both, bringing comfort and companionship.

Lastly, Lord, we pray that You would help our friend to serve You better. Grant them a renewed passion for Your kingdom and a deep desire to walk in obedience to Your will. May they experience Your guidance and empowerment as they seek to honor and glorify Your name.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your perfect timing and sovereign plan for our friend's life. May Your name be praised and glorified in all things.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Thank You, Jesus! Praise the Lord!

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Father for Hearing my prayers. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. Please pray for my health. I'm feeling dizzy, weak, and my mind isn't working like it did in the past. I know I'm recovering from a very serious illness which causes my maladies, I'm just tired of not being able to do things like I was able to in the past. Please ask that God's Will is Done in my life. Please pray for my family and loved ones, friends and acquaintances, my enemies, the people who are taking care of me and who were taking care of me, and the friends and families and loved ones of my caretakers too. Please pray for my dog and ask God to help us to adapt to our new living arrangement. Please ask God to help me to serve Him better. Praise God! I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank You Jesus! Praise The Lord!
I join you in recovering from illness and together we ask Jesus to help us and be restored to full health . We will in time find the strength to grow and be mighty strong in Jesus name amen 🙏

Similar Requests

Praise The Lord! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my health needs. God knows my situation. Please ask that His Will is being done in my life. Please pray for my family and loved ones, friends and acquaintances, the people taking care of me in the assisted living facility, my...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and my dog. We're living in an adult assisted living facility, where I am hoping we will be able to quickly adjust to our new environment. Please pray for my spiritual, mental, physical, and financial health too. Please pray for my family...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm going through some tough times. Let me start off by saying it's only by the Grace of God I'm still alive and that I am finally serving God again. I backslid about 44 years ago and last July nearly died. Praise God, He kept me alive and...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, my health, my finances, my dog, my current living situation, my coresidents, my driving ability, all the people who have and all the people who are taking care of me, all of our family and loved ones, all of our friends and acquaintances...
Replies
Views
Praise God! I am so thankful that I can bring my prayer requests to our Heavenly Father! Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers and for Answering our prayers in the best way possible. We simply need to Trust You. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me today. God Knows my needs...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom