Praise the Lord Team, This is ### ###. There is a person in our area his name is ###. He has been worrying us from 15 years, the only mistake that we did that we went to build your house. From that time this person is harassing us through BMC, LOK AUKT, POLICE AND COURT. Please pray for all court case's to come to an end by working in our favour. We our tired, sick of it now we dont have strength to bear this trouble anymore. A case that got dismissed in the high court he his trying his level best to restore the same for which the due date is given on ###/###/####, please pray that the case which is dismissed already does not get restored again. In JESUS name I pray. Amen, Amen, Amen.
🙏in Jesus name for ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. With all of the so-called 'Free Time' I have now since I've been hospitalized, I feel as if I'm spending way too much time sending emails out. With that said, I'm hoping and praying that my prayer requests simply help folks out there, who know and who don't...
Replies
9
Views
53
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
98
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom