Praise the Lord, Pray for my ###

Edward Fernande's

Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord, Pray for my ### good health and wealth, and also pray that my job contract get renewed and bless me with a new house in my native place. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name to give you praise and thanks for all that you have done for us. We thank you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon us, and we ask for your continued guidance and protection.

We pray for ###'s health and wealth, that you will provide him with the strength and resources to live a life of abundance. We also ask that you bless him with a renewed job contract and a new house in his native place.

We thank you for hearing our prayer and we ask that you grant us our request in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
I pray that you would give ### an abundance of your grace to follow you wherever you take him. Help him be a ministry wherever he goes in Jesus name amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
266
Praying in Jesus name father we lose our home am asking for ur help father provide us justice give us strength to overcome this phase provide us rent house with minimum charges. Father plz provide me a new job father. Amen father plz ur my only one 🙏
Replies
9
Views
256
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom