praise the Lord Pray for ### health and ...

Junissa

Prayer Partner
praise the Lord
Pray for ### health and also family
Covid is running like anything
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me I am have been feeling ill. I just came over a fever as well. I pray for my strength to be restored. I pray all this in Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
13
Views
130
Lord please bless my ### with health he has been experiencing a pain it seemed to be indigestion to that he felt inflated and said that had a punch on his left side not his heart but his left side up on his chest after a sparkling water with lemon he felt a relief, but also he has been under to...
Replies
7
Views
185
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom