Praise the Lord... please pray for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
138
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
122
Please pray for my marriage. Lots of my relations insult me. Please pray for my marriage.
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom