Praise the lord... Please pray for my life and my study.

Lord, we pray for ###'s need, may You graciously come to their help we pray, in Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied to a doctoral program; however, unlike some of my friends who have already been accepted, I haven’t heard back yet. Please pray God to remove every form of obstacle.
Replies
12
Views
202
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
181
Pray to destroy the words of bad faith said over my life by my father and mother. My father was my first abuser, physically, emotionally, psycholigically and spiritually. He said I would die alone, a virgin, crazy like Newton and making shadow puppets on the wall. People have flaked out on...
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom