Praise the lord, please pray for me ...

Noble Robinson

Humble Servant of All
Praise the lord, please pray for ###. ### is suffering from fever and diarrhea. ### has lost all ### strength.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we pray for your healing touch restoring them completely in health and comfort and give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you for your prayer, God bless you abundantly.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and give you the relief you need. May He surround you with His constant love and care in the days ahead. Peace to you.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and give you the relief you need. May He surround you with His constant love and care in the days ahead. Peace to you.
Thank you so much, may God give you your hearts desires. God bless you double foldly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have severe diarrhea.. please pray for the lord to heal me..thankyou
Replies
12
Views
195
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
133
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom