Praise the lord... Other offer is also ...

(Zian)

Humble Servant of All
Praise the lord... Other offer is also come for job they asked to come for interview for that position I didn't have any experience am not confident so God pls help me am so confused what should I do plz show me a way.. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ### to you. We thank you for the opportunity of praise and worship, acknowledging your greatness and faithfulness in our lives.

Lord, we bring before you the job offer that ### has received. We recognize that ### is feeling uncertain and lacking confidence due to the lack of experience in that particular position. We ask for your guidance and wisdom to be upon ### as they navigate this decision.

Your Word reminds us in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." We pray that you would grant ### the wisdom to discern the right path to take. Show them the way, Lord, and give them clarity of mind and peace in their heart.

We also ask for your divine intervention, Lord. Strengthen ###'s faith and confidence in you, knowing that you are the one who opens doors and provides opportunities. Remind ### of your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

May ### surrender their worries and confusion to you, trusting that you will lead them in the right direction. Grant them courage and boldness to step out in faith, knowing that you are their ever-present help in times of need.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I am offered an interview to the job in academia which I have applied. And pray that the hiring freeze is lifted so that I may be offered a position for the upcoming 2026-2027 school year so that I may start for the fall semester. Pray that the hiring process goes smoothly and...
Replies
7
Views
160
I have applied to a job position listed as a faculty pool, meaning I will be called in when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Nonetheless, the review committee has reviewed my application and solicited letters of rec; I expect interviews come next. However, an actual offer...
Replies
6
Views
118
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom