Praise the lord,,on ### July ### iam going ...

Paiym

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, on ### July I am going to check for my pregnancy. Please pray for my pregnancy blessings.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help please my name is ### my phone number is ### the witchcraft spells are from ### and her friends in ### and ### and ### and anywhere else they are controlling us
Replies
11
Views
145
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
209
If you've followed my journey, you know how desperate I am to hurry up & move. This journey has taken 11 months so far & I'm SO tired! All those principals that said they would most likely choose me in the first or second round of hiring, I'd definitely get hired this year, & they promised they...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom