Praise the Lord, let the Lord PULVERIZE EVERY EVIL FOUL SPIRIT THAT HAS TORMENTED MY LIFE. LET THEM BE BEATEN DOWN TO HELL! You've been served notice devil! Your time is up. We will see abundance, we will receive favor! Somebody shout!
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please break every evil force tormenting my children. Lead them always to people with good values. Let them be children you wanted them to be, Lord. In Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Dear heavenly father God, I have been dreaming in the year of 2026 Jan to May so far. People I ask you to not allow around me and my relationships you bring around us any way like Janus People the man and Harden families the Simsand West families. Madison Ali Taylor Hupp and caregivers like...
Please save me, my name is ### ###, I call upon the name of Yawhew Yashua. Please Lord Jesus, I'm asking that my spirit and soul be saved from Satan and the occult of warlocks and sorcery and wizards and witches. Please, they are doing evil things to my spirit. Please save me from them. Please...