Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I has my board exams from ### and I'm not feeling well 😭 please please pray for me I'm feeling depressed
Replies
8
Views
345
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
131
Ma ### ### ma jisko pyar karta hu uska naam ### ha. Kripya karke hamre liya prayer kare aur jitni be problem ha sari khatam ho sake mane bhut prayer ke fast be kiya per God ji merko koi response nahi de rahe ha. Mere last baat ###/###/### ko hue ha uska call milta ha per bo utha nahi rahe ha na...
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom