Praise the lord I want 2 Pray for my###

Slagpool

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the lord
I want 2 Pray for my self h for my family & pray for my love & my life

In the name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for me. Let's just say, after more than 3 years of adjusting to my physical and mental disabilities I still have some difficulty dealing with my 'conditions' and such. On the bright side, "I'M ALIVE TODAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD!" and "AFTER BEING BACKSLIDDEN FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS, OUR...
Replies
11
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom