Praise the Lord, I need deliverance, have been ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the last few years my life has been going upside down and in the last year it got worse, I've been over drinking, Have low self esteem, Anxiety, lust, lying, isolation, Anger, mismanagement of finances and mistreatment of those I hold dear. It has reached a point where this kind of lifestyle...
Replies
7
Views
130
Dear God, I lift up those on here who are in need deliverance from any wrong mindsets they have come into agreement with and pray Lord You cause them see themselves as Heaven thinks of them in Jesus' name I pray against worry, fear, anxiety and discouragement, pain and slander in Jesus' name...
Replies
10
Views
108
Hey brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your prayers against the spirit of poverty, stagnation, and rejection in Jesus' name. I am currently fasting and some prayers would be nice for me. I am a girl, age ###, have been rejected since I was born from my mother and family, I am stagnant in...
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom