Praise the Lord I having one prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
256
Having one of those nights where I can't sleep. Help me, Jesus. I need to be rested for tomorrow. Help my sleep to be good and of high quality. Help my ### be safe. Her best friend does not want to play with her anymore. Only plays with the new kid. My ### is heartbroken. Please, help. Pray she...
Replies
8
Views
347
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom