Praise the Lord I cracked interview of ###

Hekonempsia

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord I cracked interview of ### company but they are saying relocate to ### please pray for me that they will allow me work from home.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for the job. Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankful u give me chance for cracking interview. One company chemo processing is in ###. Please pray that ### ### will selection me and gave good position and good salary ###+ So that i give my hundred percent please grant me this job so that i live my life happily with my son. I provide food...
Replies
11
Views
215
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
216
Thank Jesus that I have been shortlisted for an interview now the company is arranging the interview. Pray that I will get the job and will be successful in the interview, ask Jesus to remove all hindrance blocking the interview from Satan. And see it come to pass that I get the job.
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom