Praise the lord. I am ###- My ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. With all of the so-called 'Free Time' I have now since I've been hospitalized, I feel as if I'm spending way too much time sending emails out. With that said, I'm hoping and praying that my prayer requests simply help folks out there, who know and who don't...
Replies
8
Views
38
Please pray for me. Let's just say, after more than 3 years of adjusting to my physical and mental disabilities I still have some difficulty dealing with my 'conditions' and such. On the bright side, "I'M ALIVE TODAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD!" and "AFTER BEING BACKSLIDDEN FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS, OUR...
Replies
11
Views
227
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom