praise the lord, HAALELUYAH. I have cleared ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
praise the lord, HAALELUYAH. I have cleared my ### exam by God's grace. thanks for your prayers, my Interview is in February month, please pray for my Interview.
Praise God!! May this interview lead to success! In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my January CT and PET scans show my lungs have cleared, and that tumors have shrunk in my colon and liver so that surgery can proceed. It was all supposed to go ahead in December but last scans showed a spread to my lungs. I'm ### and have so much living to do. I love my life...
Replies
9
Views
318
Please pray I have cleared all round in job interview, now the HR is saying it's on hold. Please pray that I will get the role as soon as possible. Amen
Replies
8
Views
327
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom