Praise the Lord, am ### from ###, ...

Ghardan

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, am ### from ###, I have a problem in marriage and my mum is very sick. I need prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please for my financial problems.this months very difficult for money.for rent paying.and other some loan also.pray to god for my financial problems .no one is helping me.
Replies
10
Views
196
Father presently I don't know what am doing in life job and home all sides problems I want ur help father in everything. Amen
Replies
9
Views
163
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. With all of the so-called 'Free Time' I have now since I've been hospitalized, I feel as if I'm spending way too much time sending emails out. With that said, I'm hoping and praying that my prayer requests simply help folks out there, who know and who don't...
Replies
9
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom