PRAISE REPORTI want to declare my testimony of how ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
101
Growing Up My late Mother taught US about Jesus, and How to Pray. I had to be about 5 and we were going to the fair, Momma said if I didn't find My shoes I COULD NOT GO. I looked for My Shoes Everywhere. I was alone in My Room and I Remember saying, GOD IF JESUS IS REAL LET HIM HELP ME FIND MY...
Replies
12
Views
452
Here is your text with the necessary redactions applied: --- My Testimony and My Thoughts, Prayers, and Fears Hi all, The host admin has asked me to share my testimony about my situation and the blessings I’ve experienced through it. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to open my heart and...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom