SoulButterfly
Servant of All
PRAISE REPORT
I want to declare my testimony of how LORD JESUS has given me my job that I asked everyone to pray for. I was selected alongside 1 other candidate from 25 other candidates. It is all God's Grace and Glory. If you put your trust in Him He will always answer. He knows what is best for you. You can ask Him, Rest is up to Him. Never challenge God's decision He knows best! He opens and closes doors! I am so happy and blessed how the Lord answered my prayers! after many tests and trials! Finally! I praise the Lord always! God bless you all!
I want to declare my testimony of how LORD JESUS has given me my job that I asked everyone to pray for. I was selected alongside 1 other candidate from 25 other candidates. It is all God's Grace and Glory. If you put your trust in Him He will always answer. He knows what is best for you. You can ask Him, Rest is up to Him. Never challenge God's decision He knows best! He opens and closes doors! I am so happy and blessed how the Lord answered my prayers! after many tests and trials! Finally! I praise the Lord always! God bless you all!
