We are so grateful that you shared your prayer request concerning your teen great-nephew, and we have been lifting him up before the Lord these past days. It was a blessing to stand in agreement with you as we prayed for his healing and comfort during his hospital stay. We rejoice that he is receiving the care he needs and continue to pray for his ongoing treatment for pericarditis.

We ask the Lord to surround him with His peace and strength, and we believe in faith for His divine healing to manifest in his life. If you have seen any improvements or breakthroughs, we would love to hear a praise report so we can celebrate with you. If his healing is still unfolding, we remain committed to praying alongside you, trusting God’s perfect timing and will.

May the Lord continue to guide the hands of his doctors, bring comfort to his heart, and draw your family closer to Him through this journey. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise God for His Faithfulness in answer to prayer. You all prayed and believed with me concerning my ### who is battling alcoholism. He is 3 months+ 20 days sober. I'm blessed to report he is still sober, taking his healing in his body from effects of the alcohol day by day.He has a Drs...
Replies
13
Views
316
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
126
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom