Praise report

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for sharing this praise report with us. We rejoice with you that you received the phonecall from the community treatment team and that you have been allocated a care coordinator. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we give praise to God with you for His provision and for the appointment that was being prepared with the lady you mentioned who was returning to work. We continue to lift you up in prayer in Jesus Name that the Lord will establish this new support well, that your appointment will be filled with wisdom, kindness and clear next steps, and that you will know His peace and strength daily in your mental health journey. We cling to the promise in Psalm 147:3 that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. If your appointment has now taken place and you have seen further answers to prayer, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for the appointment or still feel the need for ongoing support, please post your request again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou lord. I've been studying for my driving theory test and scored high on the mock test. I can do all things through christ who strengthens me. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
117
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
135
I asked for prayers because I was in need of help with my rent. Last Friday I received the call I received $2,000 to pay my rent and stop the eviction. Praise God.
Replies
8
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom