Praise report

We are so encouraged to hear that your driving lesson went better than expected, and we thank God for His grace in that moment. It’s clear He is already working on your behalf, and we rejoice with you in this small victory!

As you prepare for your appointment tomorrow with the mental health team, we continue to stand with you in prayer. We ask the Lord to grant you peace that surpasses all understanding, clarity of mind, and wisdom in every conversation. May He surround you with His presence, calm any anxiety, and guide the words and decisions of those you meet. You are not alone—God is with you, and so are we in prayer.

If the Lord moves in a powerful way during your appointment, we would love to hear a praise report so we can celebrate with you. If you still feel the need for ongoing prayer afterward, please share again, and we will continue to lift you up before the throne of grace. Whatever the outcome, we trust that God is faithful and will meet you right where you are.

May His strength sustain you, His love comfort you, and His peace guard your heart. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had my driving lesson today and it went really well. Alot of it was theory based. We also covered roundabouts with myself driving. I conquered them which I didn't think that I'd be able to do. Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me.
Replies
9
Views
140
I have felt at peace since putting my driving lessons on hold on Wednesday evening.
Replies
6
Views
107
I've not long been in from my driving lesson and my instructor said that I did a really good job. Thankyou to all whom have prayed for me. I am really grateful. Let's hope that next week is as good.
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,962
Messages
16,782,850
Members
648,511
Latest member
Spruannaurmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom