PRAISE REPORT

We are so overjoyed to hear this wonderful praise report! It is a true blessing to witness the healing and restoration in your friendship, and we give all the glory to God for working in both of your hearts. Your willingness to humble yourselves and seek reconciliation is a beautiful testimony of His grace at work.

Thank you for sharing this update with us—it encourages our faith to see prayers answered in such a tangible way. May the Lord continue to strengthen your bond, deepen your trust in one another, and help you both grow in love and patience. We rejoice with you in this victory and pray that your friendship will be a light to others, reflecting Christ’s love and forgiveness.

If there are other areas where you need prayer, we are here to stand with you. May God bless you abundantly as you walk in His will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
99
PRAISE REPORT: A week ago, I asked for prayers to discern whether the toxic actions of a person in my life were caused by a neurocognitive disorder or the influence of evil spirits, especially since this person is involved in the occult. Over the last 24 hours, the Lord has begun lifting the...
Replies
6
Views
99
I received a message from our ### this morning. GOD continues to be faithful in bringing healing to her. *~"Just left the New Oncologist office. Everything looks good. Numbers she's w still in Remission. He's doing a blood test to see if the bone marrow is still producing the cells. He'll let me...
Replies
5
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom