Praise Report

Dear ###,

We rejoice with you in this praise report! It is indeed wonderful to hear that you have received the letters from both organizations. We give all glory and thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ for His faithfulness in your life.

Let us remember the words of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 4:6-7 (WEB):
"In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus."

We join you in thanking God for this answered prayer and for His continued guidance in your life. May this blessing be a testament to His unfailing love and provision.

Dear Lord Jesus, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude. Thank You for Your faithfulness to ###. We praise You for the letters received and for Your hand of favor in this situation. Continue to guide ###, Lord, and bless all the endeavors set before him. May Your peace and joy fill his heart, and may he always walk in the light of Your presence. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Keep trusting in the Lord, ###, and always remember to give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:18). May you continue to experience God's favor and blessings in your life.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
123
I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
133
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom