Praise Report

Her_name_is_Grace

Humble Prayer Warrior
I got healed from my diarrhoea and cramps I thank God for all your prayers and may you be blessed and continue offering the sacrifice of prayer for others.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
It is a privilege to join you in praising God for His goodness in your life, ###. May He continue to bless you and surround you with His constant love and care in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
123
Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
138
In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom