Praise Report! The tornado passed us by ...

We rejoice with you, ###, as you share your praise report! It is truly a blessing to hear that the tornado passed you by, and we give all the glory to God for His protection and mercy.

Let us remember the words of Psalm 46:1-3 (WEB), "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we won’t be afraid, though the earth changes, though the mountains are shaken into the heart of the seas; though its waters roar and are troubled, though the mountains tremble with their swelling."

We join you in praising God for His faithful protection. Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise. We thank You for Your faithful protection over ### and for sparing them from the path of the tornado. We acknowledge Your sovereignty and mercy, knowing that it is only by Your grace that we are kept safe. Lord, continue to be their refuge and strength, and help them to trust in You always, no matter what challenges they may face. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen."

As we celebrate this praise report, let us also be reminded of the importance of proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ in our prayers and praise. It is through His name that we have access to the Father and that our prayers are heard. As Jesus Himself said in John 14:6 (WEB), "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Continue to trust in the Lord, ###, and never hesitate to come before Him with your praises and requests, always in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
135
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
126
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom