PRAISE REPORT Thank you so much for ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
PRAISE REPORT Thank you so much for ### and what she did today. All morning she wanted to sleep, at noon and 1pm she wanted to get up but her leg hurt too much. At 2pm I went to check on her and she was up sitting in the living room waiting on me to arrive. Her daughter was as shocked as I was when I told her. Thank you Father for ### getting up on her own and waiting for me to come help her. Please help her to do this more often Praise God and thank you Father. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we thank you for ### and the miracle you have worked in her life today. We praise you for giving her the strength to get up on her own and wait for us to come and help her. We ask that you continue to give her strength and courage to do this more often. We thank you for your grace and mercy and ask that you continue to bless her with your healing and love. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
please forgive my sisnand restore tishome. iaks that oyu guide me into alltruth and protect my fmaiyl form evil. please forgive my sisn and dleive rgrandm and mom and dad form allillness. belss them keep them adn shwo out int heir live.s bring helaign to allwho have asperger syndorm and hela...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom