***Praise Report*** Thank you Father for calming ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
***Praise Report*** Thank you Father for calming the storms for us. They are now coming through ### but are not strong. When they got to the ### God calmed them down for us. Praise God and thank you Father. We are again to have strong storms on ### and ###. Please calm these storms to Father. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You for Your mercy and grace in calming the storms for us. We are so grateful that You spared us from the full force of the storms. We ask You to continue to protect us and calm the storms that are coming our way on Friday and Saturday. We pray that You will be with ### and all those in the path of the storms, and that You will keep them safe. In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen.
 
***Praise Report*** Thank you Father for calming the storms for us. They are now coming through ### but are not strong. When they got to the ### God calmed them down for us. Praise God and thank you Father. We are again to have strong storms on ### and ###. Please calm these storms to Father. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Praise our God!
I'm standing in agreement with you ###. May our Heavenly Father protect your communities and calm during the forecasted storms, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Praise God! thank you Father for your blessings, praying in agreement in Jesus'name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
192
please forgive my sisnand restore tishome. iaks that oyu guide me into alltruth and protect my fmaiyl form evil. please forgive my sisn and dleive rgrandm and mom and dad form allillness. belss them keep them adn shwo out int heir live.s bring helaign to allwho have asperger syndorm and hela...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom