Praise report .... Thank all of you who prayed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayandmitch

Beloved of All
Praise report .... Thank all of you who prayed for my daughter and her family, they had a virus, thank the Lord it was NOT the flu and they are starting to feel better, as of now all seven of them have a cough that is hanging on. God bless you for the prayers!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
197
please forgive my sisnand restore tishome. iaks that oyu guide me into alltruth and protect my fmaiyl form evil. please forgive my sisn and dleive rgrandm and mom and dad form allillness. belss them keep them adn shwo out int heir live.s bring helaign to allwho have asperger syndorm and hela...
Replies
7
Views
161
thank youf or the helaign last night Lord,. pelas ehal me and my whole fmaily. pleas ehal teeth an dbody helpw ith clenaing please. bring salvaiton to allpoepe brign the right peopel ot help us
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom