Praise Report-New Job

Sabrina

Humble Prayer Warrior
Hi Prayer Warriors,

I had been looking for a job about 4 or 5 years. I was currently employed at a job where I couldn't move up and was having issues with my supervisor. I got another degree, served on a nonprofit board, and went to education conferences. Still, I couldn't move up. The job environment got so overwhelming that I decided to trust God FULLY and quit in July 2015. (During my tenure, I was struggling with my identity in Christ.) Yes, I know we are salt of the earth but I was struggling with approval from Man. (God took me as I am!)

Anyway, I had no job lined up! Keep in mind I'm single, age ###, with no kids, have a mortgage plus bills. Now God NEVER told me to quit but he asked are you going to TRUST me? I did.

Everyday and night I read the Bible. Everyday I thank God for the new job and claimed I will receive good news today. Some days I would receive rejections letters and interview requests. I still thank God. I went on interviews. I was very mindful about sharing my story with friends and family because I know it didn't make sense naturally. However, I told prayer warriors like you to pray for me. If God can take care of the birds and bees, he can take care of me!

Well, I was blessed to find temporary work in September. It was a $### pay cut and the opportunity ended in December. I continued to look for jobs but I figured that I will aggressively start looking one month before the contract ended. I started working September 14 and the following week I had a recruiter call me for a full-time opportunity. Keep in mind I applied for the position on July 23. She liked my background and offered me the job starting October 1. (I gave the temp job a two-week notice so I started mid-October.) Also, this job is one thousand times better than my previous job.

I hope my story really encourages you during your storm. Everything you ask for has already been given to you but you have to BELIEVE and speak it into life. Prayer works! Everything is in God's will.

May the Lord Bless You beyond your wildest dreams!

Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Yes Lord, thank You Jesus in the Name and Power of Jesus, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses in order will bless you :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html

You can put a hedge around anything, Google it

https://www.prayerrequest.com/forums/topic/3698317-prayer-for-marriage-restoration-of-our-brothers-and-sisters/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for changign the drainage. i ask you bign salvationt o al the men who helped and bring helaign and restoration to their lives. also brign salvation to all neighbours and all my fmaily of course. brign healign and restoration to my parents live.s may i be a tremendous...
Replies
9
Views
156
I give God praise and I thank you, Brothers and Sisters, for your prayers. My prayer requests here have been answered: communication between myself and the new friend who attends my church has been daily and ongoing for the past two weeks, after several weeks of her not talking much with me...
Replies
10
Views
391
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom