Praise report for a prayer request. Thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
110
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
144
Good morning, afternoon, evening, night I just wanted to give a praise report and ask for prayer. I asked for prayer about rent arrears balance and for wisdom and guidance as the property management tried to force me to sign a document that would erase their wrongdoing. I researched and found...
Replies
10
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom