Praise report for a prayer request. Thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
142
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
209
I praise God for His Faithfulness in answer to prayer. You all prayed and believed with me concerning my ### who is battling alcoholism. He is 3 months+ 20 days sober. I'm blessed to report he is still sober, taking his healing in his body from effects of the alcohol day by day.He has a Drs...
Replies
13
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom