Praise report...### finally sorted all issues...

Iambeautiful

Disciple of Prayer
Praise report...my ### finally sorted all issues and will be graduating this December. Thankful to everyone who helped me pray for him; it's been a long two years and God finally came at the 11th hour. Don't give up.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I STARTED SCHOOL TODAY I AM GOING TO BECOME A LUXURY REAL ESTATE AGENT COMING IN HOTTT THANK YOU JESUS…THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THIS CAREER I WILL FINISH WHAT THE LORD STARTED IN ME THE CAREER ASSIGNMENT ENDED TODAYYYYYY..LOL.. THE LORD HE DOESN’T START SOMETHING HE...
Replies
9
Views
142
A while back I put in a long prayer request. Will try to briefly summarize: I have four conditions that are affecting my breathing: COPD, GERD, LPR and a deviated nasal septum. I have literally been sick since December 4, 2025. Also I had a CAT scan at VA that revealed a new 6.4 mm solid nodule...
Replies
11
Views
294
  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom