Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
212
PRAISE REPORT: A week ago, I asked for prayers to discern whether the toxic actions of a person in my life were caused by a neurocognitive disorder or the influence of evil spirits, especially since this person is involved in the occult. Over the last 24 hours, the Lord has begun lifting the...
Replies
6
Views
99
Good afternoon, I asked for prayer this morning about whether or not I should go to a food pantry 30 min away. Praise the Lord, I was able to get there and get some items for the week. I made it back home safely. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ and thank you Prayer Team. I also pray in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom