Praise lord, please pray for my spiritual ###

Royhoth

Disciple of Prayer
Praise lord, please pray for my spiritual life. I am a sinner. I want to overcome these worldly temptations and come to the Lord's presence. Please pray that the Lord accepts me again as His child. Please please remember in your prayers. Thank you.
 
Praise lord, please pray for my spiritual life. I am a sinner. I want to overcome these worldly temptations and come to the Lord's presence. Please pray that the Lord accepts me again as His child. Please please remember in your prayers. Thank you.

Jesus has overcome our sin for indeed He took our sins and our diseases and carried them on the cross. Jesus will forgive you for whatever sin you have done no matter how big it is. Our Lord is bigger than your sin and if you just ask, He will deliver you and forgive you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray The LORD may bring grace and protection to my being. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
159
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
236
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom