Praise Holy Lord! I Bless you all, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD I bless your name, I thank you for all you are in our lives. I want you to make a way in my career; finances and relationships. I pray this in JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
293
Dear LORD and Father, i bless you for another day. Thank you for your Mercies towards me and family, i confess our sins to you this day. Forgive me and continue to watch over me in JESUS CHRIST Name Amen. I declare today my breakthroughs day and excelling for us all. I am moving forward and...
Replies
8
Views
438
Lord I bless your name and thank you. I ask in your name that you protect me against Sociopath kids or people. The last days say kids will deliver up their parents I'm not this ###'s parent but he calls me grandfather and is a Sociopath I don't know his name but you do so please protect me from...
Replies
9
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom