i give thanks to God for his kind to us. please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for me. i need a job. yesterday i meet an interview. please pray. i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.Ecclesiastes 7:14
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for their healing, Lord command all the sickness to leave from them, give them good health, bless her family with peace and joy, make all her wishes come true soon. Bless her with a good job according to your will.. Father protect her family in your arms and bless them abundantly.. In the sweet name of
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽
I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉
I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me.
I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...