Tavdrohman

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God servant of God, I'm ### from ### for long time I have been tormented by demonic attacks (epilepsy) since ### I have been in this terrible affliction. As I was watching your anointing water ministration I saw how God was delivering people from different countries and this stirred up my faith because is barrier, please Man of God pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God servants of God, kindly pray for me that the Lord may make a way for me financially, I lost my job four months ago, life has become so difficult for me, my landlord is about to throw me out for rent arrears of four months, my ### with our two kids also walked out on me because of...
Replies
13
Views
387
I want God servant to pray and healed me from hepatitis B, The God of Jehovah should healed me.
Replies
8
Views
151
I want God servant to pray and healed me from hepatitis B, The God of Jehovah should healed me.
Replies
6
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,907
Messages
16,816,332
Members
651,076
Latest member
SHelton530

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom