praise God, please pray for ### from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
187
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
129
Lord Jesus, please come into our home; I gently open the door and gently close it as You enter. Please bless and sanctify our house, for even though we have an altar, there are evil spirits here. Lord Jesus, please protect our humble home. 🙏 😢 😭 😫 😩 😞 🙏 Thank You. 😊 🙏 😘 ❤️ ☺️ ♥️ 😊 I love You. ❤️...
Replies
10
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom