Praise God. My prayer is that I need ...

Praise God. My prayer is that I need family deliverance. Second plz can u help me with some one who will explain to me how can I join VIP coz I want to visit the church this year. plz help me.
praying for this for you...and I have no idea about VIP?
 
Praise God. My prayer is that I need family deliverance. Second plz can u help me with some one who will explain to me how can I join VIP coz I want to visit the church this year. plz help me.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
Lord wrap her in your arms Lord. Sounds like she needs your strength. Let your presence be felt in their home. Let love overflow.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Praying for your marriage and seeing no change? Dr. ### and prayer author ### explain why God’s answer may look different than you expect. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
9
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom