Praise God, I am ### from ###...

Tirura

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God, I am ### from India (###). My prayer request is for my family I am married and have three sons but due to some quarrels we are not living together. So I request you to please pray for my family to live together and lead a peaceful and happy life.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
222
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for many individuals (names omitted for privacy) for their salvation and that God's will be done in all their lives, and in the lives of their families, loved ones, enemies, associates, acquaintances, and friends. Also pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom