praise God give God the glory my ### is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akinyi

Humble Prayer Partner
praise God give God the glory my ### is now feeling well, favor for my ###, my ###, myself and my ###, peace
 
may God Bless you and your family and Keep you in his care too In Jesus name i pray amen
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
give God all the glory for the healing thanks for your prayers
 
Thanks! If you have any more text that needs redaction or any other requests, feel free to share.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise Jesus my lord and savior and god “Abba” this morning for allowing me one more day to serve him by serving others. I am very much appreciative of the presence of the lord and Holy Spirit in my life. As I come closer my manifestations I am overjoyed because I believe in gods faithfulness...
Replies
7
Views
122
I attended another service at my sanctuary this morning. I was blessed with the word commanding to love and pray for our family members. I had a vision this morning as I slept that confirmed what that message was about. I prayed it not for just my family but for my spouses family. It spread for...
Replies
10
Views
162
God, people say we should forgive sinners and leave justice to You. But my heart is full of questions. When someone does something wrong, why don’t they face the consequences at that very moment? And when an innocent family loses the person who was their only support and breadwinner, how can...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom