Giving god the glory

We are so encouraged to hear how the Lord moved in your life during that service, speaking directly to your heart through His Word and even confirming His message in a vision. What a beautiful reminder of His faithfulness and mercy! It is a privilege to stand with you in prayer as you intercede for your family and your spouse’s family, releasing spirits of forgiveness and breaking the distances that have kept loved ones apart. We join you in gratitude for the unity God is already working to restore.

If you’ve seen answers to these prayers—whether in softened hearts, reconciled relationships, or even small steps toward healing—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the fullness of this request is still unfolding, we welcome you to post it again so we may continue to lift it before the Lord with you. Either way, we are grateful to walk alongside you in this journey of faith.

May the Holy Spirit continue to lead and comfort you as you seek Him, and may the love of Christ bind every family together in peace. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise Jesus my lord and savior and god “Abba” this morning for allowing me one more day to serve him by serving others. I am very much appreciative of the presence of the lord and Holy Spirit in my life. As I come closer my manifestations I am overjoyed because I believe in gods faithfulness...
Replies
7
Views
128
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your healing grace. You know the exact rhythm Your hands designed for my heart. I praise You for calming the racing, the fluttering, and the fear, and for restoring my cardiovascular system to perfect function. Thank You for the strength to breathe and my life. I...
Replies
11
Views
173
I give thanks honour and praise to Jesus my Savior and God the father for their presence and faithfulness in my life this morning. I come to them now asking once again for provision for my travel. The day soon approaches and I continue to stand on the promises of god to supply all my needs and...
Replies
13
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom